Friday 7 April 2017

Garden to table Excellence #4

On Friday my class had garden to table it was our second to last session.
I partnered up with Anneke and we had eleven little kids to show them where the chickens, garden beds and the compost is around the school.
Then we showed them a slide show that had a quiz about all the garden tools are and see if they knew what they were called.
Next we showed them the slide and they got about five right which is good I guess for five year olds.
After that we showed them one on compost to see if they knew what could be compost and what can't.
Finally we said good by to the little kids.

I showed respect by making sure we had all the kids not just leaving some behind.

I was also being trustworthy by being back at the right time to say good bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment