Friday 25 March 2016

Librarian Merit #4

On Wednesday Charlie and I had librarian when we got there we went straight to the trolly to start putting books back. Then I  sat at the desk and returned books while Charlie was continuing putting those books back on the shelves. After that we issued books out for people by me getting their name and Charlie scanning the book. It wasn't very busy that day compared to some days that we had been in their. Then it was basically time to close the library so we went round saying that it was closing. The very last thing that we did was tidy up and put things back where they go.
I showed community by when I was placing books back on the shelves I was putting them in the right place instead of just putting them somewhere random.

No comments:

Post a Comment