Thursday 31 March 2016

PE/Helth

WALT: Apply Striking and Fielding activities in a range of sports and activities.

My Strengths

The striking strategies I was able to effectively demonstrate during the games we played were Standing on my side.

The throwing and catching strategies I was able to effectively demonstrate during the games we played were step forward with opposite foot to arm that you are throwing with. Stand side on. Rotate shoulders. Follow through.
My Next Steps

To improve my striking of a ball I need to play through the shot - follow through. because then when I hit the ball it goes further and I can get a harder shot.


To Improve my catching and fielding I need to Look at where you are aiming to throw the ball. Point to where you want the ball to go. because then the ball will go where it is supposed to go.


The game that I enjoyed the most was rounders because it included all of the skills and it was fun to see how everyone went.

No comments:

Post a Comment