Wednesday 13 April 2016

Term 1 Integrated Learning - Leadership

We have been learning all about What makes a good leader.


We identified that good leaders show 6 main character traits. These are
Integrity, goal focused, trustworthy, resilient, active thinker and motivational.

The leadership trait that I think I show the most is resilient because
I don't normally give up when something is hard.
The leadership trait I would most like to develop is motivational because I need to encourage people more often.

Something NEW I have learned about leadership is that it is a skill.

The SOLO level that I reached during this unit of learning is relational because I can compare and contrast the traits of different leaders.

My next step in learning about leadership is to apply everything that I have learned about leadership to my own leadership roles.

No comments:

Post a Comment