Thursday 22 September 2016

Drama

WALT apply the techniques of improvisation to a range of differentscenarios.

Improvisation TECHNIQUES that I have used successfully are, never say no.
Improvisation TECHNIQUES that I would like to have more practice at yes and.
The thing that I enjoyed most about this unit of learning was playing the games because they helped me be more confident.
The thing that I found most challenging during this unit of learning was drawing out characters that I didn't know because I had to ask what I should do.

My favourite improvisation game was party manic because it was fun coming up with what we were going to act out.
My next step/ something I need to work on further  in improvisation is getting up and acting more because I wasn't getting up if I didn't have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment