Wednesday 17 May 2017

Buddy Programme Excellence #7

On Friday in the mmiddle block which is after moring tea and before lunch the year 7/8's split up into there classes.
I'm in Mr Muller room so I'm doing buddy programme which is when year one's come to our class and we teach them. We didn't teach on Friday beacause it was raining and all the activities were do outside. So instead of teaching them we all got two year one students to read to us and then we read them a book that they choose.
After that we got into a donut shape and talk about what we liked and they liked doing to get to know them better.

I showed respect by listening to them speaking instead of interrupting them.


I was also being trustworthy by looking after the two year one students I got put with.

No comments:

Post a Comment