Friday 19 May 2017

Technology Excellence #7

On Thursday the year 7/8's had technology we traveled on two buses to get to Lincoln primary school which takes about 10-15 minutes to get there.
When we got there we walked to our classes and in my case it was to design and textiles.
The first thing we did was watch a video on this phone that was coming back and we had to answer who would use this phone and what phones do we have now and why.
Next we could start making our project so the first thing I did was make my paper pattern for my pillow.
After that we had manderian, then after that we just carried on with what we were making.

I showed respect by when I needed help I didn't just go inturrupt who she was helping already.


I was alos showing integrity by being fair and writing my name on the whiteborad to say I needed help.

No comments:

Post a Comment