Wednesday 18 May 2016

Peer Mediation Excellence #2

On Monday I did peer mediation with Cameron and Caleb there were no problems which is always good. Firstly we walked around the field and when we were doing that we walk all the way around it to make sure there weren't any problems. Secondly we walked around the senior playground to do the same as the field.
Secondly we walked around the junior area and sandpit to make sure the little kids didn't come to us with a problem which they normally do even if it isn't a big deal to us but we sort it any way because it is a big deal to them. Next we walked around the courts at the end just to make sure there aren't any last minute problems.

I showed excellence by when I was walking around I was being a good role model by wearing my vest properly.

I was being trustworthy by showing up for my duty and not just leaving it for someone else to do.                  

No comments:

Post a Comment