Sunday 23 October 2016

Librarian Distinction #5

On Thursday I had Librarian with Charlie, when we got there we started off by going and getting the books off the trolley and back on the shelves once again.
The first type of books we started with were the picture books with just have one letter of the alphabet on the side, the shelves have the same so they match up.
Next we did the chapter books which have three letters on the side that are dicided by the first three letters of the authors last name, the shelves have one letter but you put it in alphabetical order.
Secondly we started returning books by me on the computer and Charlie was scanning.
Next we issued books out for people by me typing in there name so that once I scan it the book will be out under there name.
Then we went around telling people that we were closing the library.
After that we went around tidying up the cushions, chairs and books.

I showed excellence by helping Charlie at the desk with the books.

I was also being trustworthy by showing up on time.

I have continued being a role model by helping put books back when they were on the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment