Thursday 10 November 2016

Getting Involved Distinction #4

On Wednesday I got involved at lunch by playing four square with my friends.
Firstly, four of us went into the painted squares and two people were in the line to go in next. Secondly we gave the king which is the person in the top square the ball and they would bounce it in there square then say go.
Next you had to try throw the ball into the other peoples squares without it going out.
We also passed another ball while we were waiting for our turn.
After that we keep going until the bell rang.

I showed  community by letting people  join in our game when they ask us if they could.

I also was showing integrity by playing fairly and being honest.

I continued to be a role model by whenever someone got out I didn't make fun of them because of what they did.

No comments:

Post a Comment