Friday 16 June 2017

Technology Distinction #1

On Thursday the year 7/8's travel on a bus to get to lincoln primary school to have technology.
It was a new pentad so I am in science now at the start we were talking about the prerodic table and how it got made.
Next he showed us some beads and had a flast and the beads were in the flast and he puled on it and they went up and didn't touch the flast until they were all out.
Then we work on our title page for our books on mine I wrote science 2017 and then I drew so bottles, a volcano and a rocket.
After that we watched some videos on different things on the pereodic table and then we learned about adtoms and how big they were.

I showed respect by not talking while the teacher was talking.


I also was being an active thinker by asking questions when I didn't know something.

No comments:

Post a Comment