Sunday 3 September 2017

Te hapua Distinction #6

On Friday Mr Muller's class drove down to Te Hapua because it was raining.
When we got there we went and sat down on the seating area in the library and waited for the teachers to come and let us in.
Our class is split into two groups and one group did robotics and coding.
I had been doing robotics for the past fie weeks and now I am in coding. We watched a video to start off the seson and learn why it is a good thing to learn coding.
Firstly we learnt how to use different codes we were using scratch to do our coding then we did a get to know me quiz using lots of different codes that we learnt.

I showed respect by listening to the teacher while she was talking.

I was also being trustworthy by not going on sites I wasn't meant to be on.


No comments:

Post a Comment