Friday 29 September 2017

Technology Distinction #8

On Thursday the year 7/8's travel on a bus to get to lincoln primary school to have technology.
I am in Design and it is our last week in these groups.
When we fiirst got there we all watched a video about what it looked like if things were robotic. Then we had some pictures that we had to sort into what should be robotic and what we think shouldn't.
After that we went downstairs were we had to see how fast we could thread the machine and I did it in 26.72 seconds, Brook did it the fastest and she did it in 10.02 seconds.
After that we carried on with our project until it was time to go to mandarin where we make paper lanterns. Then we just carried on with our project.


I showed repect by listening to the teacher when she was talking.

I was also being trustworthy respecting the resources that got given to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment