Thursday 16 March 2017

Key Leadership role Excellence #1

On Tuesday all the sudent leaders had a leadership meeting, at this meeting we talked about how the run bike run went last Wednesday. We all thought I went really well and everyone participated.
All the leaders got some care ticks for what they had to do there e.g Anneke, Nicholas and I had to give a speech to open it and we had to give everyone who got first, second or thrid a medal.
The care ticks that we were given were one in each of the leadership column and display all the care values to the public and represent Oaklands school positively which were from the EOTC (education outside the classroom) column.

I showed respect by listening respectfully even if the imformation didn't aply to me.

I also showed integrity be being honest when putting my care ticks in.

No comments:

Post a Comment