Tuesday 21 March 2017

Key Leadership role Excellence #2

On Tuesday the student leaders had a meeting to catch up on what we had been doing.
Firstly we talked about what we think is going well in our role and I said that the speech that I said at the run bik run went well.
Then we talked about what was challenging in our role and I said that public speaking was because I don't like speaking in front of lots of people.
Next the house captions talked about what game they were going to do for this term.
After that Mr Ladbrook asked if he could speak to Anneke, Josh, Nicholas and I about student council and how we think we can make it work.

I showed respect by contrubiting to the group discussion.

I was also being an active thinker by asking questions about what we will have to do for student council.

No comments:

Post a Comment