Thursday 16 March 2017

Technology Excellence #1

On Thursday the year 7/8's had technology we traveled on a bus to get to Lincoln primary school.
I am in wood work and we are making speakers my speaker is a hexogon. The first thing I did was take the tape off that I had put on last week and aply new tape.
Next the teacher showed us how to do some of the wires and connect them. After that it was time to go to manderain, at manderain we were learning about how to say different foods.
We also played a game where you had to hit the food that the teacher says in manderain and that was basically all we did.
When we got back we just painted our speakers for the rest of the time.

I showed active thinking by using my time wisely.

I was also being trustworthy by not wasting all the paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment