Tuesday 14 March 2017

Leadership article writing.

In writing I have been learning to use a wide range of punctuation appropriately and with increasing accuracy like . , ! ? “”
- colon :
- semi-colon ;
- hyphen -
- parentheses ( )
- brackets [ ]
- ellipses ...

I have been especially focusing on using parentheses and semi-colon. I have highlighted these in green where I have used them as well as other punctuation that I changed because it was used incorrectly. Here is a piece of my writing that shows this.



Leadership: is a skill of being able to motivate people/teams to work towards a goal. There are six traits of an effective leader; Integrity, Trustworthy, Active Thinker, Motivational, Resilient and Goal focused. My key leadership role for 2017 is Deputy Head Girl. This means I open and close some assemblies/ events, represent the school to the public including not at school or on official engagements. In order to be a good deputy head girl I need to show the effective leadership traits.

No comments:

Post a Comment